Recruitment - we are hiring!
Recruitment - we are hiring in our Stirling Office, Scotland.Recruitment - we are hiring!
Specialist Insurance Policy Handler
We currently have a number of new positions available in our Scottish Office (central Stirling).. If you are looking to build or start a career within a well established and robust financial services firm, then we would like to hear from you.
Allied Westminster is a financial services firm with offices in Yorkshire and Scotland. We are market leaders in Village Hall insurance, with our own-branded product VillageGuard. We are the largest provider in this niche with thousands of clients across the UK.
We are currently undergoing an exciting period of change and with our business growing we are looking to hire a number of new staff. We have permanent role(s) available at our office in central Stirling to join our ‘back-office’ Administration team.
Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:15pm, and 9.00 am to 1.00 pm, 4 Saturdays per annum on a rota basis| Attractive and competitive salary negotiable on experience.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
· You will be working as part of our ‘back-office’ administration support team, carrying out client file analysis and data management to support our ‘front-office’
· This is a great opportunity for good organisers with attention to detail
· Ability to navigate IT systems to carry out administration work
· Good written and verbal communication skills
- Those with general insurance experience would be at an advantage (especially with property underwriting or claims management experience), but full training will be provided, so insurance experience is not a requirement.
- Graduates welcomed as 'Graduate Trainee' with appropriate training top develop your career in Allied Westminster. Following successful completion of your training, your role will be expanded and moulded to suit your strengths and the needs of the business.
What will your role look like?
· Supporting Insurance Advisors through administrative work and policy renewals analysis.
· Record keeping on our bespoke (MS Office 365 based) systems.
· Working within a team to provide the support our customers require.
What can you expect in return?
· You will be welcomed by, and work within a team of friendly, professional staff who have up to 20 years of service, most having been with Allied Westminster for over 10 years
· Salary reviews are also undertaken every year and we reward staff who have exceeded our expectations, including annual bonuses
· The office is located about 10 minutes walking distance from Stirling train and bus stations
· Holiday Entitlement 28 days inclusive of the public/bank holidays, and an additional 1 day for every 2 full years of employment
· Training and Support in obtaining CII qualifications (optional).
What’s next? It’s easy! Email us and enclose a CV to email@example.com - please quote source: Allied Westminster Website.